FORGINAL medical is a medical forge, specialising in the manufacture of stainless steel and titanium medical implants.
With over 25 years’ experience, FORGINAL medical can carry out all your titanium drop forging projects in compliance with ISO 13485 and support you throughout the process with its know-how and technical expertise in medical forging.
We have the ideal industrial facilities for :
- Forging precision up to +/-0.1 mm
- Complete manufacture of anatomical implants with a precision of +/- 0.2 mm
- Repeatability of this precision for all identical series
- Continuous optimisation of our process to ensure you get the best price
- Precise tracking of titanium drop forging in compliance with ISO 13485 for drawing up your CE marking or other documentation
- A guarantee that all the production parameters are correct
What we offer :
- We can manufacture very small series: from 25 parts
- Medical forging by drop hammer which ensures high-precision parts, unlike some other forging methods such as presses
- Ability to produce complex prostheses (for example, anatomical implants with special features such as ridges or teeth)
- Stainless steel and titanium forged parts with a quality of finish that is unequalled on the market
Our project managers monitor your production from beginning to end
Our FORGINAL medical project managers monitor the manufacture of your prostheses from the moment the order is entered through to series production. Our aim is to work in partnership with you and find the best solutions for your part, at every stage in its manufacture. We work completely transparently so that you can see the progress of your project step by step, and we work proactively in our area of expertise : forging.